Make That Block Make That Block

This game is very relaxing. It i9s better than weed. The menu is set up good and the game play is simple but not easy. I like it.

Sift Heads 0 Sift Heads 0

really nice game

i like how you started the series off like this.

ps..can anyone help me on the math teacher part.

Hot Pursuit Hot Pursuit

glithy

too glithy.i think you should actualy remake the game and take the bugs out.

Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1 Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1

i'm not being a bitch right now but,

it's to many glithes it's impossable to get pass level 1,even on easy.to many glithes!sometimeswhen the game start he some how go though the floor,i'm shooting with a shotgun & the enemy went back then i waited to shoot him when he came close he lift his sword then i shot him but he hit me after i shot him.i mean he didn't went back like he always does after i shoot him with the shotgun,he just killed me with 1 hit.it wasn't on impossable ether.also another glith is when i killed someone he didn't die.fix these bugs please.

Andy Law Andy Law

i like it but,

just like part 4 when you quit you can't have full health.also some times i cant pick up weapons.his cloths got off,& you shouldn't locked shop.everthing else is great.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

awsome

~bugs/improvement~
this 1 bug gets on my nerve.some times the hand dont change after i play,then when i play it sorta blicks different hands,some times it like that when the game just started!so i hope you'll fix that.

~what i like~
i like how there is new colors & plenty of more areas.i've seen the effort you put into this.this is 1 of the best games in newgrounds ever & i'm not taking that back..of coruse the new wep.

~what i dont like~
the bugs plus you really use the same song over & over again.try new loops!

~what i look forward to~
you making part 4 & paking a thing thing game with 2 players!!!

lol i like the medals!!!!!!!

Pac Attack Pac Attack

nice

plenty of things should have been added like a score board,also something 2 tell u how many lifes u got.i like how u use a preloader bar so u will no when da level is done,also nice touch with da music!!!

Blitz Blitz

i found a problem

when i save my game then later i load the game & i go 2 play then i lost that quick with out him touching me.i think u should fix that so -3,but that GAME WAS AWSOME.NICE DUDE!!!

Flash-Gamers responds:

You have to save your game first then when it's game over; win the first round and then on the next stat menu load your game, but maybe I'll fix the problem and re-submitt it.

Newgrounds sudo'u Newgrounds sudo'u

not realy about newgrounds

what u should have did is put some ng characters in it in stead of numbers so it will be newgrounds sodoku

Ludo Mania Ludo Mania

its on my com. 2

my com. never rolls a 1 but other wise than that good game this should b realy a broad game

Nextigen responds:

sorry,
that was a bug in my code, that is fixed and supposed to be ok now.

Thanks again for playing the game